Feb 13, 2020
1. According to the installation conditions, it is mainly divided into vertical charging pile and wall mounted charging pile.
The vertical charging pile does not need to lean against the wall, which is suitable for outdoor parking space or community parking space, while the wall mounted charging pile must be fixed by the wall, which is suitable for indoor and underground parking space.
2. The service objects are classified into public charging piles, special charging piles and self charging piles.
Here is just a kind of distinction for the purpose of charging piles. Charging piles of different service objects can also be interchanged. The public charging pile is set up by government agencies and other institutions with the nature of public service, and the service object is any electric vehicle owner, such as public parking lot. The special charging piles are mostly built for enterprises, and the service objects are customers and internal personnel, such as shopping malls and parking lots. The self use charging pile is a private charging pile, which is installed in the private field and is not open to the public.
3. According to the installation location, it is mainly divided into indoor charging pile and outdoor charging pile (well understood).
The protection level of the indoor charging pile shall be at least IP32, while the outdoor charging pile shall face the harsh environment of wind and rain, need better insulation and lightning protection conditions, and its protection level shall be at least IP54 to ensure personal safety, vehicle body safety and charging equipment safety.
4. According to the number of charging interface, it can be divided into one charging pile and one multi charging pile.
At present, in the market, the charge pile is mainly one charge type. In a large-scale parking lot like bus parking lot, multiple charge piles are needed to support the charging of multiple electric vehicles simultaneously, which not only speeds up the charging efficiency, but also saves labor.
5. According to the charging type, it can be divided into AC charging pile and DC charging pile.
The AC charging pile is generally small current, small pile body, flexible installation, full charge generally in 6-8 hours, suitable for small passenger electric vehicles, mostly used in public parking lots, large shopping centers and community garages, and the domestic charging pile is also mostly AC charging pile. The DC charging pile is generally high current, with larger charging capacity in a short time, larger pile body and large occupied area (heat dissipation). DC charging pile is suitable for fast DC charging of electric buses, China buses, hybrid buses, electric cars, taxis, engineering vehicles, etc. (the figure above shows DC charging pile, and the figure below shows AC charging pile)